COURSE- AND PAYMENT TERMS
Karu Arctic have not insurances for clients for the tours/courses. Every client must take care of his/her own travel- and accident insurance. Please make sure that you have a valid travel insurance if you need to cancel the tour for example because of illness.
2. Booking and payment
Once you have made a booking with us, you confirm this by paying a deposit of NOK 1000,- . The deposit invoice is sent by e-mail. Deposit invoice term of payment is 14 days. The remaining amount is due 30 days before start of tour/course. Separate invoice is sent for that by e-mail. If your booking is made less than 30 days before the start date of tour/course, you need to place your full payment within seven days after your booking. Right to participate to the tour/course is formed after the payment has been paid in a whole. On 1-3 day tours the full payment invoice is send immediately after booking and booking is confirmed with us by paying the invoice.
3. Cancellation terms
3.1. All cancellations should be made in written by e-mail: info (at) karuarctic.com
3.2. Following charges will apply:
- More than 60 days before the start day of the tour/course=loss of deposit
- 60-30 days before the start of the tour/course=50% of total sum of tour/course
- less than 30 days before the start of the tour/course=100% of total sum of tour/course
- Exceptions is if KaruArctic cancel the booked tour/course
- Please note that due to exchange rates and transfer fees between banks, the returned amount may not be exactly the same as the amount you paid
3.3. If tour/course have not sufficient amount of participants 14 days before the start date, KaruArctic has a right to cancel the tour/course. You can find the minimum amount of participants from the tour/course information. If a tour/course is likely to be cancelled under such circumstances mentioned above you will be informed as soon as possible. If tour/course is cancelled under such circumstances mentioned above you are entitled to a full refund of any payments made to KaruArctic.
3.4. If KaruArctic cancels your tour/course, KaruArctic will not be liable for any third party expenses which you may have incurred as a result of your booking.